INVITATION TO BID FOR (goods)
NAME OF PROJECT: PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF MEDICINES AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES
- The Local Government Unit of Tuao, Cagayan through General Fund intends to apply the sum of Php 3,000,000.00 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF MEDICINES AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Local Government Unit of Tuao now invites bids for PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF MEDICINES AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES. Delivery of goods is required WITHIN 30 calendar days upon receipt of NOTICE OF AWARD. Bidders should have completed, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNIT OF TUAO and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours (8:00AM to 12:00 noon/ 1:00PM to 5:00PM Monday to Friday).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on January 19-February 2, 2021 from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php 5,000.00. Pre-bid conference will be on January 19, 2021 - 09:00am at the Conference Room -Tuao Municipal Hall.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before February 2, 2021–09:00am, Conference Room- Tuao Municipal Hall. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB.
- Bid opening shall be on February 2, 2021–09:00am, Conference Room- Tuao Municipal Hall. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Local Government Unit of Tuao reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ENGR. ALICE EMMA A. PASON